Candy is a chartered loss adjuster with extensive experience in all aspects of the investigation, handling and settlement of major property damage and business interruption losses across a range of industry sectors. She is experienced in advising clients on claims certainty services including claims protocols, policy stress testing, major loss planning, process and procedures, audit and operational claims issues.
Candy is Managing Director of Echelon Claims Consultants and Vice President of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters. She speaks regularly on claims matters at conferences and seminars.
Key projects include:
- Preparing, presenting and negotiating significant property and business interruption claims for UK and International corporations
- Developing and implementing bespoke claims protocols across clients’ financial lines insurance programme
- Working with a global telecommunications company to develop pre-loss claim settlement protocols and claim quantification methodologies and obtaining agreement from insurers and suppliers
- Conducting audits and operational process reviews for global transportation company
- Creating and developing major loss plans for a number of international companies.
Download printable version
For further information, please contact Candy Holland, Managing Director on +44 (0)20 7558 3230