- Energy (Offshore & Onshore)
- Insurance claim dispute resolution
- Uninsured loss recoveries
- Root cause analysis investigation
- Major loss scenario planning
Rob’s background comprises over 25 years loss adjusting and 15 years in the heavy engineering and construction sector, including working in the steel and petrochemical industries, before qualifying as a loss adjuster. Having worked for many years overseas based in New Zealand, the Middle East and Asia, Rob has wide-ranging international experience in the investigation, preparation, negotiation and settlement of large and complex insurance related losses in the onshore and offshore energy industry as well as the construction sector.
Key claims projects involving losses up to USD 100m include:
- Numerous losses offshore in the Middle East/Far East including damage to pipelines, subsea cables, subsea installations, offshore facilities, jack up rigs and FPSO/FSO's
- Numerous onshore losses in the Middle East/Far East and West Africa involving damage to Petrochemical facilities.
- Quantification and settlement of claims arising from Buncefield oil terminal explosion
- Investigating and quantification of claims in the North Sea sector.
- Root cause analysis and claim preparation for significant, complex turbine loss on power construction project in the Middle East
Download printable version
For further information, please contact Rob Sands, Claims Consultant on +44 (0)20 7558 3236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org