Adrian is recognised as a leading Business Interruption (BI) expert. He spent the first 14 years of his career as a Finance Manager in the manufacturing and food sectors, qualifying as a chartered management accountant and subsequently a chartered loss adjuster. He has significant experience in the investigation, preparation, and negotiation of large and complex insurance losses.
Adrian specialises in Business Interruption (BI) including Delay In Start Up (DSU) and contingent Business Interruption (CBI) losses across a wide range of industry sectors including telecommunications and technology sectors, food, chemical processes, heavy engineering, capital goods manufacture, rail, ship building, power, energy, leisure and other manufacturing industries. He has an excellent track record of settling the most complex of BI losses and has been involved in the successful settlement of two of the most significant CBI losses in the London insurance market.
He is a regular speaker and presenter at technical events and conferences on key BI and claims issues.
Key claims projects involving loss values ranging from £1m to £250m including:
- Thailand flood losses - Electrical Manufacturing Services (EMS) sector & Chemical Industry.
- Asia Chemical plant explosion - CBI losses
- Japanese earthquake & tsunami - Supply Chain losses
- Major Supply chain losses in Japan, America, Europe & the UK.
- Food industry losses, America, Europe, & the UK
- Power generation losses, Middle East, Africa, Australia & UK.
- Rail industry losses, UK, Central & South America
- Political Risk, Political Violence, & Credit claims, Eastern Europe and West Africa.
- BI policy reviews/stress testing, Chinese Technology Sector, European
- Telecommunications industry, South American Rail industry.
For further information, please contact Adrian Brennan, Claims Consultant on +44 (0)20 7558 3237