Craig is a Chartered Loss Adjuster with a background comprising 10 years loss adjusting and 10 years as a surveyor in private practice, Craig has wide-ranging experience in the investigation, preparation, negotiation and settlement of claims. He specialises in all types of property damage losses across a wide range of industry sectors including construction, real estate, power, energy, renewables and manufacturing.
Key claims projects include:
- Major fire damage to London hotel in the course of construction
- Complex property and loss of revenue claims arising from oil leakage
- Insurance coverage analysis and claim resolution for various European real estate losses
- Investigating causation and insurance coverage on a range of international construction projects
- Evaluating and preparing claim for damage to a sub sea oil transfer pipe in the Middle East
- Root cause analysis and claim preparation for building failure claims
- Claim preparation and settlement in respect of UK and European fire, flood and storm losses
- Causation investigation on Australian mining claim
- Coverage and quantum advice for South American solar plant.
Download printable version
For further information, please contact Craig Deane, Claims Consultant on +44 (0) 20 7558 3235