Nick is a chartered loss adjuster with over 20 years experience of settling large commercial property and business interruption claims. He has dealt with a diverse range of major losses across a variety of industry sectors with particular experience in Construction & Real Estate, Power & Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail, Leisure and Public Authorities in the UK and overseas.
Key claims projects include:
- Preparation, presentation and resolution of various large PD/BI claims for UK based Power
- CompanyInsource insurance and claims management within large UK based power construction project following high value complex fire loss
- Claim preparation, presentation & negotiation on behalf of Education Trust and Local Authority following large school fire
- Claim preparation under a Bond for SPV following main contractor default on large PPP project
- Root cause analysis followed by full claim preparation, presentation and negotiation following damage to offshore pipeline during installation
- Investigation and claim preparation of Contingent BI claims for international hotel group following Japanese earthquake and Thailand flooding
- Various UK and overseas retail and container port BI claims
- Investigation and settlement of repudiated LoP claim for European ship owners following cancellation of SE Asian building contracts
- Consultancy and claim presentation following major subterranean fire in deep mine
- Investigation and settlement of disputed sub-sea oil pipeline claim.
For further information, please contact Nick Entwistle, Claims Consultant on +44 (0) 20 7558 3232