Rob’s background comprises over 25 years loss adjusting and 15 years in the heavy engineering and construction sector, including working in the steel and petrochemical industries, before qualifying as a loss adjuster. Having worked for many years overseas based in New Zealand, the Middle East and Asia, Rob has wide-ranging international experience in the investigation, preparation, negotiation and settlement of large and complex insurance related losses in the onshore and offshore energy industry as well as the construction sector.
- Energy (Offshore & Onshore)
- Major and complex loss
- Insurance claim dispute resolution
- Uninsured loss recoveries
- Root cause analysis investigation
- Major loss scenario planning
Key claims projects involving losses up to USD 100m include:
- Numerous losses offshore in the Middle East/Far East including damage to pipelines, subsea cables, subsea installations, offshore facilities, jack up rigs and FPSO/FSO's
- Numerous onshore losses in the Middle East/Far East and West Africa involving damage to Petrochemical facilities.
- Quantification and settlement of claims arising from Buncefield oil terminal explosion
- Investigating and quantification of claims in the North Sea sector.
- Root cause analysis and claim preparation for significant, complex turbine loss on power construction project in the Middle East
For further information, please contact Rob Sands, Claims Consultant on +44 (0)20 7558 3236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org